1. All holidays on this website are sold subject to the following conditions.
2. The person whose name is on the contract will be considered as the group leader and therefore accepts these terms and conditions for and on behalf of all the persons named on, substituted or added to the booking form.
3. All prices shown are current at the time of putting the website online. Information given here is based on the latest information available. We reserve the right to change any of the facilities, services, itineraries, prices or vehicles described here without being liable for any compensation or refund.
4. Bookings can only be confirmed when a 50% deposit or the full payment has been received by Medsail Holidays.
5. You can cancel at any time; however, cancellation fees apply. The cancellation will be effective as at the time that we receive a written request from you or your Agent. Clients who wish to cancel their charter holiday for any reason, including health or family reasons, are subject to the following fees:
120 days or more notice for yacht charters: Medsail Holidays will accept cancellation and refund all moneys, except for a 65 Euro per person nonrefundable administrative fee plus applicable hotel, cruise and air cancellation fees.
119-90 days’ notice for yacht charters: 50% refund.
89 days or less notice for yacht charters: no refunds of any kind. The remaining balances, equivalent to the full cost of the charter cruise, will be deducted automatically from the credit card provided at the time of booking.
25 or more days’ notice for cabin charters: Medsail Holidays will accept cancellation and refund all moneys, except for a 25 Euro per person nonrefundable administrative fee plus applicable hotel, cruise and air cancellation fees.
24-15 days’ notice for cabin charters: 50% refund.
15 days or less notice for cabin charters: no refunds of any kind. The remaining balances, equivalent to the full cost of the charter cruise, will be deducted automatically from the credit card provided at the time of booking.
If a refund is payable to you either because of an amendment or cancellation, the refund amount will be calculated according to these conditions and with consideration of evidence of exceptional circumstances. All bank fees incurred for processing/transferring the credited amount to the client will be the responsibility of the client. Clients will be provided with a letter for their travel insurance upon request.
6. Prices do not include insurances of any kind for clients, unless stated explicitly. Under Greek Law, adequate insurance is mandatory for all clients to cover at least but not limited to personal accident, death, medical and repatriation expenses, loss/theft/damage of luggage and cancellation or curtailment of a tour/cruise and should not exclude any planned adventure activities from the time of booking for the full duration of the tour/cruise as a minimum. A client and their personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the Client. You are fully responsible for arranging your own insurance. Medsail Holidays shall not be liable for any cost or expense arising there from. We shall not be liable for any refund, either partial or total of money paid.
7. The responsibility of Medsail Holidays and/or its agents is limited. Medsail Holidays can accept no responsibilities for any delay or change in schedule, breakdown in machinery or equipment, strikes, theft, baggage loss/damage, or injury arising out of or in connection with hotel/yacht accommodation, food, baggage handling, war or terrorist activities (threatened or actual), weather conditions or any matter related hereto. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the client.
We reserve the right to change an itinerary after departure due to local circumstances or events outside our control. In such emergency circumstances, any additional costs of necessary itinerary alterations will be covered by the client. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that may be incurred as a result of a change of itinerary, including accommodations, visas, vaccinations, or non-refundable flights.
Optional activities not included in the tour price are not part of the tour or this contract. Although your tour guide may assist you to arrange optional activities this does not imply liability on our part. The contract for the provision of that activity will be between you and the optional activity provider.
8. Medsail Holidays reserves the right at any time to change any part of the itinerary or the carrier utilized, or the hotel accommodations utilized, or any other. The prices advertised are subject to change due to price increases resulting from gasoline price increases and similar causes. In such case each passenger can be required to pay an additional amount for the trip reflecting such increase.
9. In case of a breakdown of a gulet, Medsail Holidays and/or its agents have got 24 hours to resolve the problem by repairing the gulet or by replacing it by another gulet. No refund of any kind will be made.
10. Medsail Holidays reserves the right to decline, accept or remove, at its sole discretion, at any time before or during the trip, any tour member as a participant in the trip when not compatible with the general enjoyment and well-being of other members on the trip. No refund of any kind will be made.
11. In the unlikely event of any dissatisfaction, clients must bring the complaints to the attention of Medsail Holidays so that Medsail Holidays can take immediate action to remedy the problem. Complaints made afterwards are not accepted. No refund is available on bookings that received a discount due to a special offer or promotion.
12. Agent's responsibility: it is your agents responsibility to advise Medsail Holidays of any special requirements you may have and to communicate to you any changes or alterations advised to your agent by Medsail Holidays.
13. If a client fails to join a tour or joins it after departure, or leaves it prior to completion, no refund can be made.
14. The information as stated on this website is correct to the best of our belief, but we accept no liability for any inaccuracies contained herein.