KOS - PATMOS - KOS
Type of Boat : Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S) - Standard Yachts -
Duration of the Tour : 7 Nights – 8 Days
Departure Days : Saturday
Embarkation : Cos Harbour
Embarkation Time : By 16.30
Disembarkation : Cos Harbour
Disembarkation Time: Before 10:30 a.m.
Optional Excursions : Kos Asklepion Tour, Patmos Monastery and Cave of St. John, Leros War Museum, Leros Castle
Highlights: Monastery and Cave of St. John, swimming in blue waters, exploring hidden bays, visiting tunnels from II W.W., Asclepion (first hospital in history)
DAY 1: KOS
Boarding at the port of Kos after 16.00 and the captain will be informing you about the details of the cruise. Dinner and overnight will be in Kos harbor with the opportunity of visiting the city rich in history, entertainment and shopping. Kos is one of the islands with the best night life. Nafklirou, a street full of bars, is always crowded, colorful, and full of life.
DAY 2: KOS - PSERIMOS – LEROS
After leaving Kos harbor there will be a swimming break in Pserimos which is a little island on northern part of Kos. Our next stop is Leros. The lunch will be given in lovely bay of Xirokampos. We will set sail to Pandeli Bay for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: LEROS – LIPSI
We will set sail to Lipsi Island and have a swimming break in one of the many small islands in front of Lipsi. On Lipsi Island there are beautiful sandy beaches, like Platis and Giolos with their crystal green waters. The capital with its white houses, numerous taverns, cafeterias and restaurants is located in the small natural port. On the island, the Church of the Catopanaghia constructed in the 7th century deserves a visit, along with the Church of Panopanaghia from the 15th century.
DAY 4: LIPSI – ARKI
Today, there will be a full swimming activity in beautiful small Islands and bays around Arki. Dinner and overnight stay will be in this lovely island.
DAY 5: ARKI – PATMOS
We will cruise to Patmos Island early in the morning and have a swimming break in a bay around the island. Patmos is not a big island, but it is one of the best known. It was here that St. John completed the last part of 'The Apocalypse of John', and this is why Patmos is sometimes called Chora and actually the whole island breathes of faith and devotion. According to mythology, Patmos was a present from Zeus to his daughter Artemis, goddess of hunting and young women. She was worshiped here in antiquity, and the monastery of St. John was built on her temple. You may have an optional tour to these places. After breakfast, you may have a walk through the monasteries. Our yacht will stay in Patmos Port for dinner and an overnight stay.
DAY 6: PATMOS - ARCHANGELOS - KALYMNOS
In the morning we cruise to the island Archangelos; small island with a beautiful sea. Overnight and dinner will be in Vathi or in another bay of Kalymnos depending on the weather and sea conditions.
DAY 7: KALYMNOS – TURGUTREIS – KOS
We set sail to Turgutreis for custom formalities. Here you will have a chance to do duty free shopping. A swimming break will be given in Catal Island. We will cruise to Kos for the final dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 8: KOS
You may leave the boat with precious memories at 10:30 am after the breakfast.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES
▪ Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board
▪ Single Supplement is 60%.
▪ No child discount is available in any itinerary. No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies, dinner.
• Jug of water is included during the meals only.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
• All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from
the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.