|DEPARTURE DATES||PRICE PER PERSON PER WEEK INCLUDING HALF BOARD FOOD|
01, 08, 15, 22, 29 MAY - 02, 09, 16, 23, 30, OCTOBER 2021
|05, 12, 19, 26 JUNE - 04, 11, 18, 25, SEPTEMBER 2021||750.-EUROS|
|03, 10, 17, 24, 31, JULY - 07, 14, 21, 28, AUGUST 2021||810.-EUROS|
Guaranteed departure days: Saturdays
First departure on May 01st
Last departure on October 30th
C-in: Cos, Saturdays at 17:00 p.m.
C-out: Cos, Saturdays before 09:00 a.m
|Type of Boat||Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S) – Greek Flagged Air Conditioned Standart Yachts|
|Duration of theTour||7 Nights – 8 Days|
|Embarkation Time||By 16.00 p.m.|
|DisembarkationTime||Before 09:30 a.m.|
|Optional Excursions||Kos Asklepion Tour, Patmos Monastery and Cave of St. John, Leros War Museum, Leros Castle|
Monastery and Cave of St. John, swimming in blue waters, exploring hidden bays, visiting tunnels from II W.W., Asklepion
(first hospital in history)
Day 1: COS
After the embarkation, you may take a quick swim in Lambi Beach which is very close to Kos Harbor. Kos is one of the islands with the best night life. Nafklirou, a street full of bars, is always crowded, colorful, and full of life.
Day 2: PSERIMOS
We will start to cruise to Pserimos Island. Pserimos is so tiny that everything about this lovely island can really be summed-up in one word – heavenly. This place is far removed from any other island in the east Aegean due to its local lack of commercialism. Overnight stay will be on this island.
Day 3: LEROS
We will cruise to the beautiful island of Leros. Leros is a mountainous, green island with high cliffs and many small bays and villages. After lunch and a swimming break in Xerakampos, we will anchor at Lakki Harbour or Agia Marina Port located in the east. You should visit Platanos the main city of Leros with steep stairs, narrow streets, and flower gardens. From Platanos you can take the steps leading up the Castle of Leros climbing 300 steps! Rent a bike or explore this island on foot.
Day 4: PATMOS
We will cruise to Patmos Island early in the morning. We will have a swimming break in a bay around the island. Patmos is not a big island, but it is one of the best known. It was here that St. John completed the last part of 'The Apocalypse of John', and this is why Patmos is sometimes called Chora and actually the whole island breathes of faith and devotion. According to mythology, Patmos was a present from Zeus to his daughter Artemis, goddess of hunting and young women. She was worshiped here in antiquity, and the monastery of St. John was built on her temple. You may have an optional tour to these places. After breakfast, you may have a walk through the monasteries. Our yacht will stay in Patmos Port for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 5: LIPSI
We will set sail to Lipsi Island. We will have a swimming break in one of the many small islands in front of Lipsi. On Lipsi Island there are beautiful sandy beaches, like Platis and Giolos with their crystal green waters. The capital with its white houses, numerous taverns, cafeterias and restaurants is located in the small natural port. On the island, the Church of the Catopanaghia constructed in the 7th century deserves a visit, along with the Church of Panopanaghia from the 15th century.
Day 6: KALYMNOS
We will take a swimming break in a beautiful bay around Kalymnos Island. We are going to enter Pothia Harbor which is the capital of the island. The islanders ensured their livelihood with sponge diving for centuries. There are nice beaches such as Massouri, Mirties and Vlyhadia around the island.
Day 7: COS
Early in the morning we will cruise back to Kos Island. Overnight and free time at Cos Island.
Day 8: CHECK/OUT
You may leave the boat with precious memories at 09:30 a.m. after the breakfast.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES :
▪ Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Half Board basis.
▪ Single Supplement is 75%.
▪ No child discount is available in any itinerary. No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES :
• Half Board accommodation: Breakfast, / 5 o`clock tea, coffee & cookies, dinner.
• Jug of water is included during the meals only.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbor & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• Harbor taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
• All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Airport Transfers
Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays AB reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests