• Deposit - EUR %50 per person
• Outstanding balance due at latest one month before the departure date
• The captain reserves the right to change the route in case of bad weather conditions
• All cruise departures are guaranteed, however, if less than 20 participants are booked, We reserve the right to cancel the departure and change the ship name if the need arises
• Passengers are obliged to follow the ship's rules and regulations found in written form on board, especially in regards to bringing drinks on board
• In case of inappropriate behaviour, Medsail Holidays/captain reserves the right to ask a passenger to disembark
• From the day of confirmation up to 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (%50 per person) - non-refundable
• 29 - 22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
• 21 - 15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
• 14 - 0 days – 100% fee
Name change fee – EUR 20 per personDate change fee - EUR 20 per person - valid only if the change is done up to 30 days prior to booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation conditions will be applied.
Medsail Holidays highly recommends clients take insurance against the cancellation of reserved services! Guests need to have their own individual travel insurance. (travel insurance, accident insurance, private liability insurance and luggage insurance).
Medsail Holidays and the captain of the vessel reserve the right to change and modify the route due to weather conditions as well as conditions in the ports visited. The order of visits may be different than published in case of ports being overly crowded and too busy and with the intention to give the customer a better experience overall.
Due to specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships in order to get to the shore. In such cases, clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it. Cruise is not recommended for clients in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.