Type of Boat : Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S) Air Conditioned Yachts
Duration : 3 Nights – 4 Days
Departure Days : Saturday
Embarkation : Marmaris Harbour
Embarkation Time : By 15:30 on Saturdays (overnight at the harbour)
Disembarkation : Fethiye Harbour
Disembarkation Time : By 16:30 (Tuesday)
Optional Excursions : Dalyan Caunos, Fethiye Jeep Safari
Guaranteed departure day: Saturdays
First departure on May 16th
Last departure on October 03th
C-in: Marmaris, Saturdays by 15:30
C-out: Fethiye, Tuesdays by 17:00
|DEPARTURE DATES||Prices Per Week inc.Full Board Food|
|A||April 25th – May 08th / October 10th – 16th||300.-Euro per person|
|B||May 09rd- 22nd/ Sept. 26th – October 09th||375.-Euro per person|
|C||May 23rd – June 26th / Sept 12th –25th||440.-Euro per person|
|D||June 27th –July 24th / August 29th – Sept 11th||540.-Euro per person|
|E||July 25th - August 28th||625.-Euro per person|
Day 1: MARMARIS
Boarding starts by 15.30 at Marmaris Marina. You will have time for visiting the old town and bazaar of Marmaris with its small streets and hundreds of shops, bars and restaurants. The castle of Marmaris lies on the old town hill and offers a beautiful view across the harbor. Dinner and overnight stay will be in Marmaris.
Day 2: EKINCIK GULF - DALYAN
After breakfast you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and boat. The cruise will move towards Ekincik Gulf and overnight stay will be in this beautiful gulf. You may join an optional Dalyan excursion. The participants will be taken from the yacht with a smaller boat called ‘Piyade’ which will bring you into the green delta of Dalyan through the Lycian Rock Tombs. You will have a swimming stop at a unique place called Caretta-Caretta beach. There will also be a mud bath occasion.
Day 3: SUNKEN TURKISH BATH – TERSANE ISLAND - KIZIL ISLAND
Because of the wavy seas of Disibilmez and Kurtoglu capes that we have to cross, we will cruise earlier than the other days and reach the world-famous Gocek Gulf. We will anchor at Sunken Bath for breakfast and swimming break. This place is also known as Cleopatra Bay due to the beautiful underwater ruins of an old bath. Then we will cruise to Tersane Island. This naturally protected harbor was used as a shipyard in Byzantine and Ottoman times. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Kizil Island.
Day 4: FETHIYE
Arrive at Fethiye Harbor early in the morning. We offer optional jeep safari tour. For those who will not join the Safari, the boat will anchorat Samanlik Bay for lunch and swimming. The boat will anchor at Ece Saray Marina where our tour ends at 16:00.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: The A/C can be in use up to 8 hours daily, the use of the A/C in harbours is strictly forbidden. Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES
* No Hidden Charges!! All included except beverages!!!
▪ Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
▪ Single Supplement is +60% ,
▪ No child discount is available in any itinerary.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies, dinner.
• Jug of water is included during the meals only.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased
from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey
· Airport Transfers.
Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays AB reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests