MARMARIS - FETHIYE
Type of Boat : Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S) Air Conditioned Yachts
Duration : 3 Nights – 4 Days
Departure Days : Saturday
Embarkation : Marmaris Harbour
Embarkation Time : By 15:30 on Saturdays (overnight at the harbour)
Disembarkation : Fethiye Harbour
Disembarkation Time : By 16:30 (Tuesday)
Optional Excursions: Dalyan Caunos, Fethiye Jeep Safari
Guaranteed departure day: Saturdays
First departure on May 20th
Last departure on September 30th
C-in: Marmaris, Saturdays by 15:30
C-out: Fethiye, Tuesdays by 17:00
Day 1: MARMARIS
The boarding starts at 15:30 from Marmaris Harbour. On the first day, the service starts on the boat with dinner and an overnight stay in Marmaris Port. Marmaris, which was built upon one of the antique Karian cities called Phyckos, has been under the rule of many different civilizations. The most valuable work of art that you can see today is Marmaris Castle dating from 1577. There is also a mosque and an 8-room caravansary covered with arches from the Ottoman Period. The ruins of the Antique times lie on Asar Hill; a small, low hill located on the northern side of the city. Being one of the best-known touristic places of Turkey, Marmaris has also a large marina and night life.
Day 2: EKINCİK GULF - DALYAN
After your breakfast, you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and the boat. The cruise will move towards Ekincik Gulf. You may join our optional Dalyan Tour from here. You will be taken from your yacht by a small boat called “piyade”. You will arrive at Caretta-Caretta (turtle) Beach and take a swimming break here. You will enjoy the natural beauty of the delta as you cruise along the river. You will see the ancient Rock Tombs and finally arrive at mud baths to relax and be rejuvenated. A fishing village called Dalyan will be our final destination after we return to our yacht by piyade boat. Dinner and an overnight stay will be in the Gulf of Ekincik.
Day 3: OLUDENIZ (DEAD SEA) – GEMILER ISLAND
Because of the wavy seas of Disibilmez and Kurtoglu that we have to cross, we will cruise earlier than the other days and reach the world-famous Oludeniz Bay. Our yacht will be anchored in Oludeniz for lunch and a swimming break. The next stop will be Gemiler Island. It is recommended to have an early evening walk on Gemiler Island and pay a visit to the Church of St. Nicholas, located at the top of the island, which remains from Byzantine times. Dinner and an overnight stay will be in the Gemiler Strait.
Day 4: TURUNC PINARI – FETHIYE
After breakfast, we will cruise to Turunc Pinari for lunch and a swimming break. On the fourth day of our cruise, we will arrive in Fethiye Harbour around 16:00 p.m. The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 16:30 here.
Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays AB reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests
DETAILS OF THE PRICES
* No Hidden Charges!! All included except beverages!!!
▪ Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board
▪ Single Supplement is +60% ,
▪ No child discount is available in any itinerary.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies, dinner.
• Jug of water is included during the meals only.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• On Greek Islands Itineraries;
Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased
from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
· Airport Transfers.