Type of Boat : Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S) Air Conditioned Yachts
Duration : 3 Nights – 4 Days
Departure Days : Saturday
Embarkation : Marmaris Harbour
Embarkation Time : By 15:30 on Saturdays (overnight at the harbour)
Disembarkation : Fethiye Harbour
Disembarkation Time : By 16:30 (Tuesday)
Optional Excursions : Dalyan Caunos, Fethiye Jeep Safari
Guaranteed departure day: Saturdays
First departure on May 20th / Last departure on October 7th
C-in: Marmaris, Saturdays by 15:30
C-out: Fethiye, Tuesdays by 17:00
|DEPARTURE DATES||Prices Per Week inc.Full Board Food|
|A||May 20th – June 2th / September 30th – October 20th||520.-Euro per person|
|B||June 3rd - June 30th / September 2nd - September 29th||650.-Euro per person|
|C||July 1st – 1st September||720.-Euro per person|
▪ Single Supplement is +60%
*Port charge is 30€ per person for the entire tour.
*There will be no dinner served first day and last in Bodrum and Marmaris harbors, as well as at the harbors Karacasogut and Fethiye (Guests can have their dinners at a restaurant by self payment)
Day 1: MARMARIS
Boarding starts by 15.30 pm at Marmaris Marina. You will be informed about the cruise itinerary and Gulet. You will have time for visiting the old town and bazaar of Marmaris with its small streets and hundreds of shops, bars and restaurants. The castle of Marmaris lies on the old town hill and offers a beautiful view across the harbor. Overnight stay will be in Marmaris.
There won’t be any meals served onboard.
Day 2: EKINCIK GULF - DALYAN
After breakfast you will cruise towards Ekincik Gulf and overnight stay will be in this beautiful gulf. You may join optional Dalyan excursion. The participants will be taken from the yacht with a smaller boat called ‘Piyade’ which will bring you into the green delta of Dalyan through the Lycian Rock Tombs. You will have a swimming stop at a unique place called Caretta - Caretta beach.
Day 3: SUNKEN TURKISH BATH - TERSANE ISLAND - KIZIL ISLAND
Because of the wavy seas of Disibilmez and Kurtoglu capes that we have to cross, we will cruise earlier than the other days and reach the world-famous Gocek Gulf. We will anchor at Sunken Bath for breakfast and swimming break. This place is also known as Cleopatra Bay due to the beautiful underwater ruins of an old bath. Then we will cruise to Tersane Island. This naturally protected harbor was used as a shipyard in Byzantine and Ottoman times.
Dinner and overnight stay will be at Kizil Island.
Day 4: FETHIYE
Arrive at Fethiye Harbor early in the morning. We offer optional jeep safari tour.
For those who will not join the Safari, the Gulet will anchor at Samanlik Bay for lunch and swimming.
The Gulet will anchor at Ece Saray Marina where our tour ends at 16.00 pm.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: The A/C can be in use up to 8 hours daily, the use of the A/C in harbours is strictly forbidden. Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES FOR ALL ITINERARIES
• Prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin.
• Single Supplement is 60%.
• No child discount is available in any itinerary.
• No children under the age of 10 are allowed on board.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full-Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee and cookies, dinner valid for all programmes.
• A 0,5 lt bottled water per person is included ( only during the meals ).
• All charter and berth taxes.
• Harbour and Port procedures, related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival ( Beach towels are not provided ).
• Use of equipment on board ( Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc. ).
• Yacht insurance ( We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance ).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks ( including bottled water ).These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Port charges are 50 € for weekly tours of the Turkish coasts, 30 € for mini tour and 90 € for Greek Islands and should be paid cash up on arrival.
• Airport Transfers.
Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays AB reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests