|SEASON 2023||DEPARTURE DATES||Prices Per Week inc.Full Board Food|
|A||April 29th – June 2th / September 30th – October 20th||700.-Euro per person|
|B||June 3rd - June 30th / September 2nd - September 29th||870.-Euro per person|
|C||July 1st – 1st September||1000.-Euro per person|
*Single Supplement is +60%
*Port charge is 50€ per person for the entire tour.
*There will be no dinner served first day and last in Bodrum and Marmaris harbors, as well as at the harbors Karacasogut and Fethiye (Guests can have their dinners at a restaurant by self payment)
Guaranteed departure days: Saturdays
First departure on May 20th / Last departure on October 7th
C-in: Marmarıs, Saturdays by 15:30
C-out: Marmaris, Saturdays before 10:30
Duration : 7 Nights – 8 Days
Departure Days : Saturdays
Embarkation : Marmaris Harbour
Embarkation Time : By 15:30 p.m.
Disembarkation : Marmaris Harbour
Disembarkation Time : Before 10:30 a.m. after breakfast
Optional Excursions : Dalyan-Caunos, Fethiye Jeep Safari, Turkish
AIR CONDITIONED YACHTS (Click to see the yachts)
Day 1: MARMARIS
Boarding starts by 15.30 pm at Marmaris Marina. You will be informed about the cruise itinerary and Gulet. You will have time for visiting the old town and bazaar of Marmaris with its small streets and hundreds of shops, bars and restaurants. The castle of Marmaris lies on the old town hill and offers a beautiful view across the harbor. Overnight stay will be in Marmaris.
There won’t be any meals served on board.
Day 2: EKİNCİK GULF - DALYAN
After breakfast you will cruise towards Ekincik Gulf and overnight stay will be in this beautiful gulf. You may join optional Dalyan excursion. The participants will be taken from the yacht with a smaller boat called ‘Piyade’ which will bring you into the green delta of Dalyan through the Lycian Rock Tombs. You will have a swimming stop at a unique place called Caretta - Caretta beach.
Day 3: SUNKEN BATH – TERSANE ISLAND - KIZIL ISLAND
Because of the wavy seas of Disibilmez and Kurtoglu capes that we have to cross, we will cruise earlier than the other days and reach the world-famous Gocek Gulf. We will anchor at Sunken Bath for breakfast and swimming break. This place is also known as Cleopatra Bay due to the beautiful underwater ruins of an old bath. Then we will cruise to Tersane Island. This naturally protected harbor was used as a shipyard in Byzantine and Ottoman times.
Dinner and overnight stay will be at Kizil Island.
Day 4: FETHİYE
Arrive at Fethiye Harbor early in the morning. We offer optional jeep safari tour. For those who will not join the Safari, the boat will anchor at Samanlik Bay for lunch and swimming. Afterwards around 16:00 the boat will anchor at Ece Saray Marina for overnight stay.
Dinner will not be served on board.
Day 5: GOCEK ISLAND - YASSICA ISLANDS
After breakfast, depart from Fethiye Harbor for Gocek Island. After moving through uniquely beautiful islands, we finally anchor at Yassica Islands. Lunch will be taken in this beautiful chain of little islands. Snorkeling in the crystal clear water is recommended.
Dinner and overnight will be in a bay amongst the islands of Gocek.
Day 6: BEDRI RAHMI BAY - SARSALA - AGA LIMANI
After breakfast, we sail to the spectacularly stunning Bedri Rahmi Bay, named after a famous Turkish artist and then to Sarsala Bay. Cruise to Aga Limani after lunch.
Overnight stay will be in this lovely bay.
Day 7: KUMLUBUK BAY - CENNET ISLAND - MARMARIS
Cruise starts early in the morning after breakfast where we set off for the bay of Kumlubuk.
Here we will have our swimming break and where lunch will be served. For five o'clock tea time we will anchor at Cennet Island. Cennet Island will be the last swimming stop of the cruise.
Overnight stay will be at Marmaris Harbor from 16.00 pm.
Guests who desire can visit Marmaris city centre and experience the nightlife.
Dinner will not be served on board
Day 8: MARMARİS
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 10:30 after breakfast.
Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays AB reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests
DETAILS OF THE PRICES FOR ALL ITINERARIES
• Prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin.
• Single Supplement is 60%.
• No child discount is available in any itinerary.
• No children under the age of 10 are allowed on board.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full-Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee and cookies, dinner valid for all programmes.
• A 0,5 lt bottled water per person is included ( only during the meals ).
• All charter and berth taxes.
• Harbour and Port procedures, related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival ( Beach towels are not provided ).
• Use of equipment on board ( Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc. ).
• Yacht insurance ( We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance ).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks ( including bottled water ).These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Port charges are 50 € for weekly tours of the Turkish coasts, 30 € for mini tour and 90 € for Greek Islands and should be paid cash up on arrival.
• Airport Transfers.