|SEASON 2022||DEPARTURE DATES||Prices Per Week inc.Full Board Food|
|A||April 23rd - May 20th / October 15th - 29th||430.-Euro per person|
|B||May 21st - June 03rd / September 24th - October 14th||550.-Euro per person|
|C||June 04th - 24th / Sep 03rd - 23rd||650.-Euro per person|
|D||June 25th - July 8th / August 27th - September 02nd||770.-Euro per person|
|E||July 09th - August 26th||890.-Euro per person|
Guaranteed departure days: Saturdays
First departure on May 07th / Last departure on October 15th
C-in: Marmarıs, Saturdays by 15:30
C-out: Marmaris, Saturdays before 10:30
Duration : 7 Nights – 8 Days
Departure Days : Saturdays
Embarkation : Marmaris Harbour
Embarkation Time : By 15:30 p.m.
Disembarkation : Marmaris Harbour
Disembarkation Time : Before 10:30 a.m. after breakfast
Optional Excursions : Dalyan-Caunos, Fethiye Jeep Safari, Turkish
AIR CONDITIONED YACHTS (Click to see the yachts)
Day 1: MARMARIS
Boarding starts by 15.30 at Marmaris Marina. You will have time for visiting the old town and bazaar of Marmaris with its small streets and hundreds of shops, bars and restaurants. The castle of Marmaris lies on the old town hill and offers a beautiful view across the harbor. Dinner and overnight stay will be in Marmaris.
Day 2: EKİNCİK GULF - DALYAN
After breakfast you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and boat. The cruise will move towards Ekincik Gulf and overnight stay will be in this beautiful gulf. You may join optional Dalyan excursion. The participants will be taken from the yacht with a smaller boat called ‘Piyade’ which will bring you into the green delta of Dalyan through the Lycian Rock Tombs. You will have a swimming stop at a unique place called Caretta –Caretta beach. There will be a mud bath occasion.
Day 3: SUNKEN BATH – TERSANE ISLAND - KIZIL ISLAND
Because of the wavy seas of Disibilmez and Kurtoglu capes that we have to cross, we will cruise earlier than the other days and reach the world-famous Gocek Gulf. We will anchor at Sunken Bath for breakfast and swimming break. This place is also known as Cleopatra Bay due to the beautiful underwater ruins of an old bath. Then we will cruise to Tersane Island. This naturally protected harbor was used as a shipyard in Byzantine and Ottoman times. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Kizil Island.
Day 4: FETHİYE
Arrive at Fethiye Harbor early in the morning. We offer optional jeep safari tour. For those who will not join the Safari, the boat will anchor at Samanlik Bay for lunch and swimming. Afterwards around 16:00 the boat will anchor at Ece Saray Marina for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: GOCEK ISLAND - YASSICA ISLANDS
After breakfast, depart from Fethiye Harbor for Gocek Island. After moving through uniquely beautiful islands, we finally anchor at Yassica Islands. Lunch will be taken in this beautiful chain of little islands. Snorkeling in the crystal clear water is recommended. Dinner and overnight will be in a bay amongst the islands of Gocek.
Day 6: BEDRI RAHMI BAY - SARSALA - AGA LIMANI
After breakfast, we sail to the spectacularly stunning Bedri Rahmi Bay, named after a famous Turkish artist and then to Sarsala Bay. Cruise to Aga Limani after lunch. Overnight stay will be in this lovely bay.
Day 7: KUMLUBUK BAY - CENNET ISLAND - MARMARIS
Cruise starts early in the morning and the breakfast will be served in the bay of Kumlubük which lies within the sight of Marmaris but is cut off from it by a forbidding set of Limestone Mountains. You will have afternoon tea in a nice bay of Cennet Island. Overnight stay will be at Marmaris Harbor.
Day 8: MARMARİS
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 10:30 after breakfast.
Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays AB reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests
DETAILS OF THE PRICES FOR ALL ITINERARIES
• Prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin.
• Single Supplement is 60%.
• No child discount is available in any itinerary.
• No children under the age of 10 are allowed on board.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full-Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee and cookies, dinner valid for all programmes.
• A 0,5 lt bottled water per person is included ( only during the meals ).
• All charter and berth taxes.
• Harbour and Port procedures, related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival ( Beach towels are not provided ).
• Use of equipment on board ( Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc. ).
• Yacht insurance ( We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance ).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks ( including bottled water ). These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Port charges are 50 € for weekly tours of the Turkish coasts, 30 € for mini tour and 90 € for Greek Islands and should be paid cash up on arrival.
• Airport Transfers.