KEMER – KEKOVA – KEMER
Type of Boat: Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S) - Standard Yachts -
Duration: 7 Nights – 8 Days
Departure Days: Saturday – Sunday - Monday
Embarkation: Kemer Harbour
Embarkation Time: By 15:30 p.m.
Disembarkation: Bodrum Harbour
Disembarkation Time: Before 10:30 a.m. after breakfast
Optional Excursions: Saklikent, Olympos, Phaselis
Day 1: ANTALYA - KEMER
Boarding will start at 15:30p.m from Kemer Çelebi Marina. Service starts with dinner and overnight stay on the boat and will be in one of these marinas. Antalya has been a residential area since the Palaeolithic times. The city was under the reign of Lidia in the 7th century B.C., of Persians in 456 B.C., and of Alexander the Great in 333 B.C. After the death of Alexander, during the reign of Bergama king Attalos, a new city called Attaleia was founded and was conquered by the Selcuks in 1207. The most important historical buildings to see in the city are; 'Hadrian's Gate', 'Castle Gate', 'Clock Tower', 'City-walls', 'Inner Castle', 'Broken Minaret', Antalya Archaeology Museum and 'Yivli Minaret Mosque' which is the landmark of the city.
Day 2: OLYMPUS - ADRASAN
Whilst you have breakfast, you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and the boat. We will set sail to the ancient city of Olympus. Olympus, one of the most important port cities of Lycia, has been an element of mythological stories all throughout history. Olympus was a home for pirates because of its location in the past and today it is now known all over the world because of its historical values, 3.200 meter long beautiful coast, endemic plantation, and its wooden houses used as pensions today. After lunch and a swimming break we will be heading to Adrasan Çavus Bay for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: DEMRE –ÇAYAĞZI- GÖKKAYA
Early in the morning we will set sail to Demre. After a nice breakfast in Demre you can join the tour to the ruins of Myra, a Lycia city which was also the city of the bishop St. Nicholas who was known as 'the protector' of the children, the poor, and the sailors in Byzantines' time. Following this optional land tour, our yacht sails to Gökkaya Bay where we will anchor for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: TERSANE - ÜÇAĞIZ
After breakfast we will cruise over the sunken city. We will be docking at Tersane Bay for lunch and swimming break. For dinner and overnight stay we will anchor at Üçağız Bay. If you wish, you can join the optional Kaş - Saklıkent excursion.
Day 5: SIMENA - KEKOVA
After having breakfast in Üçağız, you can take the chance to visit Simena which is located on the mountain edge right behind Kaleköy and opposite Kekova Island. There you can find the Genoese Castle and the ruins of a theatre with a 300 capacity. Dinner and overnight stay will be in Kekova.
Day 6: PORTO CENEVIZ - PHASELIS
We will start early in the morning and arrive at Ceneviz (Genoese) Harbour or Sazak Bay. After lunch we will anchor at Phaselis Bay. Phaselis was founded as a colony of the Rhodesians in 7th century B.C. Phaselis has three different bays and its people used to earn their living from the sea. The city was also famous for perfume trade in ancient times. If you wish, you can walk around the antique town full of antique ruins which are located on the seashore. Dinner and overnight stay will be in this beautiful bay.
Day 7: AYIŞIĞI – KEMER or ANTALYA
After breakfast, we will cruise to Ayışığı Bay. Dinner and overnight stay will be in Kemer Çelebi Marina.
Day 8: ANTALYA - KEMER
Guests will leave the boat by 10:30 after breakfast.
Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays AB reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests
DETAILS OF THE PRICES
▪ Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board
▪ Single Supplement is 60%. August & September +%75
▪ No child discount is available in any itinerary. No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies, dinner.
• Jug of water is included during the meals only.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• On Greek Islands Itineraries;
Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased
from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.