FETHIYE - MARMARIS
Type of Boat Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S) Air Conditioned Yachts
Duration of the Tour : 3 Nights - 4 Days
Departure Days : Wednesday
Embarkation : Fethiye Harbour
Embarkation Time : Before 09:30 a.m. on Wednesdays
Disembarkation : Marmaris Harbour
Disembarkation Time : Before 10:30 a.m. on Saturdays
Optional Excursions : Turkish Hammam
Guaranteed departure day: Wednesdays
First departure on May 24th
Last departure on October 04th
C-in: Fethiye, Wednesdays at 09:00
C-out: Marmaris, Saturdays before 10:30
Day 1:GOCEK GULF (YASSICA ISLANDS – TERSANE ISLAND – BEDRI RAHMI BAY)
The guests must embark the boat before 09:30 a.m. from Fethiye Harbour. After breakfast, we will cruise to world-famous Gocek Gulf. While moving through uniquely beautiful islands, we finally anchor at Yassica Islands. Lunch will be taken in this beautiful chain of little islands. We will anchor at Tersane Island for tea-time and swimming break. This naturally protected harbour was used as the shipyard in Byzantine and Ottoman times. For dinner and overnight stay we will cruise and anchor in Bedri Rahmi Bay. Bedri Rahmi is a famous Turkish artist who made one of the first 'Blue Cruises' in Turkey. Following his visit the bay was named after him.
Day 2: GOCEK GULF (MANASTIR - AGA LIMANI)
After the breakfast we will cruise to Manastir (Monastery) Bay. Lunch and a swimming break, will take place in here. This place is also known as Cleopatra Bay or Sunken Bath Bay due to the beautiful underwater ruins of an old bath. Afterwards we will cruise to Aga Limani for dinner and anchor here for overnight stay.
Day 3: KUMLUBUKU - CENNET ISLAND - MARMARIS
Today, we will cruise to Kumlubuk Bay early in the morning. Breakfast will be served in Kumlubuk Bay. We will anchor at Cennet Island for our last swimming break and lunch. We will enter Marmaris Harbour by 16:00 an overnight stay will be in Marmaris. Guests wishing to see more of Marmaris are recommended to go to the city centre and experience the lively night life.
Day 4: MARMARİS
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 10:30 after breakfast.
Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays AB reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES
* No Hidden Charges!! All included except beverages!!!
▪ Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board
▪ Single Supplement is +60% ,
▪ No child discount is available in any itinerary.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies, dinner.
• Jug of water is included during the meals only.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• On Greek Islands Itineraries;
Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased
from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
· Airport Transfers.