Type of Boat Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S) Air Conditioned Yachts
Duration of the Tour : 3 Nights - 4 Days
Departure Days : Wednesday
Embarkation : Fethiye Harbour
Embarkation Time : Before 09:30 a.m. on Wednesdays
Disembarkation : Marmaris Harbour
Disembarkation Time : Before 10:30 a.m. on Saturdays
Optional Excursions : Turkish Hammam
Guaranteed departure day: Wednesdays
First departure on May 15th / Last departure on October 16th
C-in: Fethiye, Wednesdays at 09:00
C-out: Marmaris, Saturdays before 10:30
|SEASON 2024||DEPARTURE DATES||Prices Per Week inc.Full Board Food|
|A||May 15,22,29 / October 02,09,16||520.-Euro per person|
|B||June 05,12,19,26 / September 04,11,18,25||650.-Euro per person|
|C||July 03,10,17,24,31 / August 07,14,21,28||720.-Euro per person|
*Single Supplement is +60%
*Port charge is 30€ per person for the entire tour.
DAY 1: GOCEK ISLAND - YASSICA ISLANDS
You will join the rest of the group on the Gulet at 09:00 am from Ece Saray Marina.
After breakfast we will cruise to the world famous Gocek Bay. Traveling through uniquely beautiful islands, one more beautiful as the other, we anchor at Yassica Island. Lunch will be served in this amazing chain of little islands. Swimming and diving in these deep blue waters are the main activities we recommend to our guests. Dinner and overnight stay will be in the bays of Gocek.
DAY 2: BEDRI RAHMI BAY - SARSALA - AGA LIMANI
After breakfast, we sail to the spectacularly stunning Bedri Rahmi Bay, named after a famous Turkish artist and then to Sarsala Bay. Cruise to Aga Limani after lunch.
Overnight stay will be in this lovely bay.
DAY 3 KUMLUBUK BAY - CENNET ISLAND - MARMARIS
Cruise starts early in the morning after breakfast where we set off for the bay of Kumlubuk.
Here we will have our swimming break and where lunch will be served. For five o'clock tea time we will anchor at Cennet Island. Cennet Island will be the last swimming stop of the cruise.
Overnight stay will be at Marmaris Harbor from 16.00 pm.
Guests who desire can visit Marmaris city centre and experience the nightlife.
Dinner is not served on board.
DAY 4: MARMARIS
Disembarkation by 10.30 am after breakfast.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: The A/C can be in use up to 8 hours daily, the use of the A/C in harbours is strictly forbidden. Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES FOR ALL ITINERARIES
• Prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin.
• Single Supplement is 60%.
• No child discount is available in any itinerary.
• No children under the age of 10 are allowed on board.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full-Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee and cookies, dinner valid for all programmes.
• A 0,5 lt bottled water per person is included ( only during the meals ).
• All charter and berth taxes.
• Harbour and Port procedures, related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival ( Beach towels are not provided ).
• Use of equipment on board ( Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc. ).
• Yacht insurance ( We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance ).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks ( including bottled water ).These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Port charges are 50 € for weekly tours of the Turkish coasts, 30 € for mini tour and 90 € for Greek Islands and should be paid cash up on arrival.
• Airport Transfers.
Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays AB reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests