First departure on May 16th / Last departure on October 03th
Departure Dates : May 16, May 30, June 13, June 27, July 11, July 25, August 08, August 22, September 05, September 19, October 03
|DEPARTURE DATES||PRICES INCLUDING FULL BOARD / WEEK|
|A||October 10th – 16th||690.-Euro Per Person|
|B||May 16th -22nd / Sept. 26th – October 09th||815.-Euro Per Person|
|C||May 23rd – June 26th / Sept 12th –25th||970.-Euro Per Person|
|D||June 27th –July 24th / August 29th – Sept 11th||1125.-Euro Per Person|
|E||July 25th - August 28th||1.300.-Euro Per Person|
Type of Boat Traditional Wooden Gulet (M/S)
Duration of the Tour 7 Nights – 8 Days
Departure Days Saturdays
Embarkation Bodrum Harbour
Embarkation Time By 15:30
Disembarkation Bodrum Harbour
Disembarkation Time: Before 10:30 a.m. after breakfast
Optional Excursions : Kos Asklepeion Tour, Rhodes Old City, Nisyros
Volcano Tour, Turkish Hamam.
Guaranteed departure day: Saturdays
First departure on May 16th
Last departure on October 03th
Day 1: BODRUM
Boarding starts by 15:30 from Bodrum Harbor. You will have free time to visit the town’s highlights. Your boat will remain anchored in Bodrum for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: KOS
After your breakfast you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and boat. When the customs formalities are completed, we will cruise to Kos Island. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Kos Harbor. You may join our optional Asclepion & Zia Village tours or you may also explore the city by yourself.
Day 3: GYALI - NISYROS
Early in the morning, we will have a swimming break at a bay of Gyali Island on the way to Nisyros Island. The volcano on Nisyros erupted in 1422 and is still active. Nikea village, located on the side of the crater is constituted with white streets and a mosaic-style square. You can take an optional bus tour to the crater (volcano). Your boat will stay here for the dinner and the overnight.
Day 4: SYMI
Our next destination is the charming bay of Nanou in Symi Island where the boat will anchor for lunch and a swimming break. We will anchor at Symi Port late in the afternoon. You can see the shoreline with its neo-classical houses and the peripheral districts. You are going
to adore Symi Island for its colorful houses and narrow streets with hundreds of stairs.
Day 5: RHODES
We will cruise to Rhodes early in the morning. The island has a unique historical harmony and beauty. Here you can join our optional old city tour. After dinner, we recommend you to enjoy in Rhodes Town night out.
Day 6: DATCA – PALAMUTBUKU - KNIDOS
We return to Turkey via Datca customs. While your boat is supplying fresh provisions, you may take a walk in Datca Harbor. After we will cruise to Palamutbuku for lunch, you may also take a walk in the village. Today our final destination will be the world famous ancient city of Knidos. You may visit the open air museum after a swimming break.
Day 7: BLACK ISLAND – POYRAZ HARBOUR– BODRUM
We will begin to cruise early in the morning to Karaada (Black Island). Breakfast and a swimming break will be at Poyraz Bay, a nice bay with its turquoise-blue waters on the northern side of the island. We will dock in Bodrum Harbor for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 8: BODRUM
Disembarkation by 10:30 after breakfast.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: The A/C can be in use up to 8 hours daily, the use of the A/C in harbours is strictly forbidden.
Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays AB reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES * No Hidden Charges!! All included except beverages !!!
▪ Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
▪ Single Supplement is 60%.
▪ No child discount is available in any itinerary. No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies, dinner.
• A 0,5 lt bottled water per person is included only during the meals.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• On Greek Islands Itineraries;
Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
• Airport Transfers.