|SEASON 2022||DEPARTURE DATES||Prices Per Week inc.Full Board Food|
|A||April 23rd - May 20th / October 15th - 29th||430.-Euro per person|
|B||May 21st - June 03rd / September 24th - October 14th||550.-Euro per person|
|C||June 04th - 24th / Sep 03rd - 23rd||650.-Euro per person|
|D||June 25th - July 8th / August 27th - September 02nd||770.-Euro per person|
|E||July 09th - August 26th||890.-Euro per person|
Guaranteed departure days: Saturdays
First departure on April 23rd / Last departure on October 29th
C-in: Bodrum, Saturdays by 15:30
C-out: Bodrum, Saturdays before 10:30
Duration : 7 Nights – 8 Days
Departure Days : Saturdays
Embarkation : Bodrum Harbour
Embarkation Time : By 15:30 p.m.
Disembarkation : Bodrum Harbour
Disembarkation Time : Before 10:30 a.m. after breakfast
Optional Excursions : Dalyan Caunos, Local Village Tour, Turkish
AIR CONDITIONED YACHTS (Click to see the yachts)
Day 1: BODRUM
Boarding starts by 15.30 pm from Bodrum Harbor.
You will have free time to visit the town’s highlights. You can take a walk to the old city by passing through the narrow and small streets of Bodrum accompanied by restaurants and cafes along the way. Your Gulet will remain anchored in Bodrum for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: ORAK ISLAND - CÖKERTME
After the breakfast we will cruise to Orak Island. A swimming break is given in the crystal blue waters of Orak Island and after lunch, we will cruise to the bay of Cokertme. Dinner and overnight stay will be nearby this cute fishing village. The passengers who desire can take a short walk on the beach to get some fresh air and to explore the environment.
Day 3: SEVEN ISLANDS ( KUFRE/UZUN LIMAN ) - AYINDA BAY
Before breakfast in the early morning, we will cruise to Seven Islands.
Our first stop in Seven Islands will be Kufre Bay; afterwards we will anchor at Uzun Liman ( Long Harbor ). We will sail to Ayinda Bay for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: CLEOPATRA ISLAND - KARACASOGUT
The day starts by sailing to Sedir (Cleopatra) Island. This island resembles an open-air museum with its tiny beach and ancient ruins that you cannot find anywhere else.
In the afternoon, we will anchor in Karacasogut.
Day 5: LONGOZ - TUZLA BAY
Start your day by swimming in the morning hours. For lunch we will anchor at Longoz Bay, a paradise surrounded by pine forests. From here; we will sail towards Tuzla Bay, where you can swim in beautiful turquoise waters. Dinner and overnight stay will be in this wonderful bay.
Day 6: KARGILI - KISEBUKU
In the early hours, we arrive at Kargili Bay ( Molla İbrahim Bay ), and after lunch on the boat, we will sail to Kisebuku ( Alakısla Buku ). Byzantine ruins on the coast can be visited.
Dinner and overnight stay will be in this beautiful bay.
Day 7: PABUCBURNU - YALICIFTLIK - BODRUM
After breakfast, we will sail to Pabucburnu. Our guests who desire can join our optional village tour from Yaliciftlik. Afterwards our Gulet set sails to our last stop, Bodrum Harbor.
Overnight and dinner will be in Bodrum Harbor.
Day 8: BODRUM
The guests will leave the boat with precious memories by 10:30 after breakfast.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES FOR ALL ITINERARIES
• Prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin.
• Single Supplement is 60%.
• No child discount is available in any itinerary.
• No children under the age of 10 are allowed on board.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full-Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee and cookies, dinner valid for all programmes.
• A 0,5 lt bottled water per person is included ( only during the meals ).
• All charter and berth taxes.
• Harbour and Port procedures, related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival ( Beach towels are not provided ).
• Use of equipment on board ( Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc. ).
• Yacht insurance ( We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance ).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks ( including bottled water ). These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Port charges are 50 € for weekly tours of the Turkish coasts, 30 € for mini tour and 90 € for Greek Islands and should be paid cash up on arrival.
• Airport Transfers.
Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays AB reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests