Full Board Food : 15.-Euro per person per day
Tea, Coffee, Fresh Fruit Juice Fresh vegetables, eggs, olives, cheese, butter, honey, jam, yogurt, fresh fruits
Optional : Sea Food, BBQ, Turkish Pide & Lahmacun (Turkish Pizza)
Organic village food
*Guests can cook in the restaurant or in their own kitchen
* We recycle everything.
* All biological waste is decomposed.
* Even in our daily trekking, we pick up recyclable items from the forest.
* We recycle our waste water to use in our gardens.
* We try our best to accommodate our guests pet friends; dogs, cats, birds with a little cost We believe in ;
* Fair Trade philosophy.
* We pay decent money to locals to survive. We do not do shopping from the multinational gross markets.
* Our philosophy is; buy from the village or from the town, or from the city. Help local economy.
* We do not serve processed food and drinks. Anything harmful to the body will not be served.
* Most of our food & vegetables will be provided from the local village.
* The food served will be home made and cooked by locals from the local cousine.
* We do not harm any tree or animal during the construction of the holiday village.
* We planted 200 trees during the construction.