|SEASON||DEPARTURE DATES||PRICES INCLUDING FULL BOARD / WEEK|
|A||October 10th – 16th||690.-Euro Per Person|
|B||May 16th -22nd / Sept. 26th – October 09th||815.-Euro Per Person|
|C||May 23rd – June 26th / Sept 12th –25th||970.-Euro Per Person|
|D||June 27th –July 24th / August 29th – Sept 11th||1125.-Euro Per Person|
|E||July 25th - August 28th||1.300.-Euro Per Person|
First departure on May 23th / Last departure on October 10th
Departure Dates : May 23, June 06, June 20, July 04, July 18, August 01, August 15, August 29, September 12, September 26, October 10
Type of Boat : A/C – Traditional Wooden Gulet /
Duration of the Tour 7 Nights – 8 Days
Departure Days Saturdays
Embarkation Bodrum Harbour
Embarkation Time By 15:30
Disembarkation Bodrum Harbour
Disembarkation Time: Before 10:30 a.m. after breakfast
Optional Excursions : Kos Asklepion Tour, Patmos Monastery and Cave of
St. John, Turkish Bath.
Guaranteed departure day: Saturdays
First departure on May 23th
Last departure on October 10th
Day 1: BODRUM
Boarding starts by 15:30 from Bodrum Harbor. You will have free time to visit the town’s highlights. Your boat will remain anchored in Bodrum for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: KOS
After your breakfast you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and boat. When the customs formalities are completed, we will cruise to Kos Island. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Kos harbor. You may join our optional Asclepion & Zia Village tours or you may also explore the city
Day 3: LEROS
We will start to cruise early in the morning to Leros Islands’ famous bay Xirokampos for breakfast and lunch. Leros is a mountainous, green island with high cliffs and many small bays and villages. We will anchor in Panteli, located in the East, for the dinner and the overnight.
Day 4: PATMOS
We will cruise to Patmos Island early in the morning. We will have a swimming break in a bay around the island. Patmos is not a big island, but it is one of the best known due to the exile of St. John. You may join an optional St. John Monastery and Apocalypse Cave tour. Dinner and overnight stay will be in Patmos Harbor.
Day 5: LIPSI
We will set sail to Lipsi Island and will have a swimming break in one of the many small islands around it. On Lipsi Island there are beautiful sandy beaches, like Platis and Giolos with their crystal green waters. Dinner and overnight stay will be in Lipsi.
Day 6: KALYMNOS
We will take a swimming break in a beautiful bay around Kalymnos Island and we are going to enter Pothia, the main harbor. The islanders ensured their livelihood with sponge diving for centuries. There are nice beaches such as Massouri, Mirties and Vlychadia around the island.
Day 7: AKVARYUM - BODRUM
Returning to Turkey, we will have a swimming break at the beautiful waters of Akvaryum (Aquarium) bay where you can see the fish swimming below you. We will be staying at Bodrum Harbor for dinner and our final overnight stay.
Day 8: BODRUM
Disembarkation by 10:30 after breakfast.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES * No Hidden Charges!! All included except beverages !!!
▪ Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
▪ Single Supplement is 60%.
▪ No child discount is available in any itinerary. No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies, dinner.
• Jug of water is included during the meals only.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
On Greek Islands Itineraries;
• Harbor taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
• All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
• Airport Transfers.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: The A/C can be in use up to 8 hours daily, the use of the A/C in harbours is strictly forbidden.
Depending on sea and weather conditions, Medsail Holidays AB reserves the right to make necessary changes to the tour itinerary to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.