Saturday / SPLIT – ROGOZNICA
13.00h is our departure time from Split harbor, late arrivals can join in Rogoznica. Lunch is served en route followed by a stop in a quiet bay (known to the Captain!) for an afternoon swim. Overnight in Rogoznica – a small village that offers many restaurants and small cafes. Do try the famous Babic wine that is made locally.
Sunday / ROGOZNICA – KRKA WATERFALLS (SKRADIN) – ŠIBENIK – VODICE
During breakfast, we continue our journey towards Krka Waterfalls (entrance approx. 15 -27 EUR per person). You will discover the beauty of the Krka National park and the small access port of Skradin where the flora and fauna are exceptional. Lunch on board with spectacular views of the Krka Canyon as we pass by on our way towards Šibenik. Free afternoon with optional sightseeing of this historic town. Above the town center there’s a castle and numerous historic buildings with Foscolo Palace a perfect example of Gothic style while the church of St Lawrence is in Baroque style. Our overnight is in the popular resort of Vodice, which is lively in high season. Many local restaurants and cafes have lovely terraces with sea views. Enjoy these or take a stroll along the wonderful beaches of this typical Dalmatian town.
Monday / VODICE – KORNATI – SALI
Today we visit the Kornati National Park (entrance included) which is actually made up of 100 islands and reefs. This is really something remarkable to see as inlets on some islands descend steeply into the sea, a hundred meters deep in places, and are dramatically razor sharp. The islands are rich in fish and cultural and historic remains. There are ruins of old Ilyrian fortress, Roman villas, the old Christian church of St. Mary and medieval fortresses and settlements among these islands. Overnight is in Sali on Long Island (Dugi Otok in Croatian).
Tuesday / SALI – ZADAR
Our morning is reserved for swimming. In the afternoon, we depart for Zadar where we spend the night in the port. Here you can join a guided tour of the city (included on Premium Superior and Premium vessels) with an English-speaking guide. Zadar was important for centuries as the metropolis of Dalmatia, and today it is the center of the region. It has been a city rich in monumental heritage of world importance and the most visited sites include the Roman forum dating back to the 1st century AD, the church of St. Donatus from the 9th century AD – the most famous Medieval basilica and the symbol of the city, the mighty city walls with the representative Port and Land gates from the 16th century AD. Also, numerous glorious palaces, and villas. There are many superb restaurants in the center and by the waterfront. From historic places to the contemporary, don`t miss a visit to the famous Zadar Sea Organ and “The Greeting to the Sun” light installation, both are spectacular. Overnight in Zadar.
Wednesday / ZADAR – ZLARIN
Today we head back, traveling south along the Dalmatian coast. There is a swimming stop in one of the beautiful bays. With just hundreds of permanent inhabitants in winter, in summer Zlarin welcomes around 3,000 to this lovely car-free island. Coral farming dates back to the 15th Century and is enjoying a slow revival. You may see coral items on sale from local artisans. Captain’s dinner is included on Premium Superior and Premium vessels. Overnight at a village on the tiny island of Zlarin in the Šibenik archipelago.
Thursday / ZLARIN – TROGIR
We depart after breakfast with a swimming stop in another of the tranquil bays. Visitors often comment about the especially clear sea here. After lunch, we cruise to the old Dalmatian town, of Trogir (Greek relief from 4th century was found here). Trogir is sometimes referred to as “miniature Venice” or a “mini Dubrovnik” because of its ancient walls, or a floating museum town – as it has a masterful architecture including some stunning Venetian palaces. Join our optional guided tour of Trogir (included on Premium Superior vessel) with an English speaking guide. The old town is an UNESCO heritage site and there’s a great choice of bars and restaurants. Overnight in Trogir.
Friday / TROGIR – SPLIT
This is a serious swimming day for those who like that as we travel back to the Split Riviera! We stop in one of the bays on Čiovo island (connected to Trogir by a bridge). In the afternoon, we continue toward the last port of call while enjoying the fabulous views of Split Riviera’s coastline and islands. Join our optional guided tour of Split (included on Premium Superior vessel) with an English-speaking guide. Split is a monument city under UNESCO protection that is there for everyone to enjoy, both residents and visitors, because it is in the world heritage. Here examples of Roman architecture are plentiful – of special interest is Diocletian’s palace, built by the Roman emperor as his retirement home. Enjoy the evening wandering through parts of the palace and along Split’s famous waterfront. Overnight in Split.
Saturday / SPLIT
Early breakfast and then it’s time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends. Hope to see you again on board!
Visitor’s tax & port fees – 40€ / per person (to be payed on the spot)
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS
· Triple share cabin – Adults on 3rd bed in a triple cabin -30%
· Child discount – Children under 10 years -50%
· Single use cabin – 50% surcharge on twin share price. Avoid single supplement by sharing cabin (limited number of single cabins without supplement available).
· Entrance to National Park Krka – Prices vary from 10-27€ per person depending on season (to be payed on the spot)
· Dinner supplement – 115€ per person / per week, min. 10 pax required
· Beach towels – Beach towels can be rented for 5€ per week / per towel. Beach towels can be purchased on arrival for 10€.
· Baby chair or baby cot rental – 50€ per week (to be payed on the spot)
· Parking – Possible from 10-15€ daily
· Airport transfers – 50€ from Split airport to Split port. Other transfers available on request.
· Wedding renewal or other occasional / special day celebration package – 150€ per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the Captain,certificate, champagne, gift
· Pre / post cruise accommodation – available on request – villas, hotels, private accommodations, hostels…
· Ferry tickets – Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTS FOR TRADITIONAL AND TRADITIONAL EN SUITE VESSELS (already included on other categories)
· English breakfast supplement – 40€ per week – incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yogurt, or similar (regular continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads – butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
· Captain’s dinner – 25€ choice of fish or meat menu – ship’s specialty served
· Extra towels – Two towels provided on traditional ships weekly. Extra towels can be rented for 3€ & beach towels 5€ per week / per towel.
· Daily cabin cleaning – 15€ per person / per week – daily cabin servicing fresh bed linen and towels midweek.
· Mostar, from Split – 68€
· Plitvice lakes, from Split – 95€
· Wine experience, from Skradin (Krka waterfalls) – 55€
· Optional sightseeing in following towns (min. 10 required)
– Zadar, Trogir, Split – 10€ per person / per tour;
– Zadar, Trogir and Split included on Premium Superior, Zadar included on Premium vessels.
– Optional: Headphones for walking tours; to be ordered in advance: 10€ per person per week.
Premium Superior ship category
– Premium superior vessels are recently built mini deluxe vessels featuring similar comfort, but are smaller in size 38 to 41m in length. Air-conditioned cabins are 8 to 14m2 in size with double or twin beds, hair dryer and safety deposit box. Included services: Buffet breakfasts, three course lunches, Captain’s dinner, English speaking tour manager on board, guided tours of Hvar, Korčula and Split, daily cabin service, mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen, luggage handling, olive oil and wine tasting on board, afternoon tea and coffee with biscuits, unlimited water from water dispenser.
Premium Ship category
– Premium steel hulled vessels with modern traditional look offer accommodation in air-conditioned, spacious en-suite cabins with double or twin beds, hair dryer and safety deposit box. Ships are from 29 to 35m in length with cabins 8 to 14m2 in size. Included services:buffet breakfasts, three course lunches, Captain’s dinner, English speaking tour manager on board, a guided tour of Split, daily cabin service, mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen, luggage handling, olive oil and wine tasting on board, afternoon tea and coffee with biscuits, unlimited water from water dispenser.
Traditional en suite ship category
– Wooden ships, air-conditioned cabins with private shower/toilet, mostly bunk beds, air-conditioned salon. Included services: Continental breakfasts, three course lunches, water dispenser available.Complimentary Wi-Fi.
· The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions.
· All departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, agency reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
· Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
· In case of improper behavior agency/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark.