● Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
(A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 3 persons (captain, steward/cook, deckhand)
● 1 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
Lagoon 620 Crewed
Layout: 6 Cabins / 6 Head(s)
Mojito 82 Crewed
Layout: 12 Cabins / 12 Head(s)
Day 1: Baie St. Anne – Grande Soeur (navigation time: around 45 mins)
Grande Soeur – Curieuse or Anse Petite Cour (Praslin) (navigation time: around 1h)
Boarding at Baie St. Anne, Praslin at 9am. Sailing towards Grande Soeur. Barbecue on the beach, one of the most beautiful in Seychelles. A 40 min walk to discover the island, water sports, and relaxation. Anchorage in Curieuse or Anse Petite Cour for the night.
Day 2: Curieuse – Saint Pierre (navigation time: around 15 mins)
Saint Pierre – Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin) (navigation time: around 30 mins)
Curieuse. This island is part of the Marine National Park, more than a hundred tortoises live here. After lunch, Saint Pierre islet, a mass of rounded rocks crowned with a clump of tall palms swaying gently in the wind: typical and superb scenery of Seychelles photographed on countless occasions and printed a million times in tourism magazines! Excellent spot for snorkelling with magnificent underwater scenery. Anchorage for the night in Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio, Praslin.
Day 3: Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin) – Mahé (navigation time: around 4h30 mins)
Snorkelling, swimming and water sport activities on the beautiful beaches of Praslin. Return to Mahé in the afternoon.
Day 4: Mahé
Disembarkation in Mahé early morning.