● Accommodation in private air-conditioned (from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm) double cabin with private bathroom
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) with drinks (tea – coffee – water + juices for the breakfast)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, hostess/cook)
● 2 sets of linen, towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
● Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages ( to be paid onboard per cash directly to the crew
● Cash box (mandatory) : 105 Euros per person per cruise payable cash on spot upon arrival
● Excursions (optional) : 35 Euros per person payable on spot upon arrival or upon booking
Lagoon 620 Crewed
Layout: 6 Cabins / 6 Head(s)
Board at noon and settle in. You’ll be served with lunch and a panoramic view as the crew sail 15 nautical miles to Mahanahana. Relax in the afternoon with snorkeling, taking out the kayak, strolling on sandy beaches and riding on the motu. The crew will serve dinner and you’ll spend the night at anchor.
At 8:30am, after the breakfast, you’ll sail two hours to Kauraufara, a small fishing village with its beaches made of shells. You’ll head to its coconut plantation and see how it uses copra. There’ll be the opportunity to buy local Tuamotu crafts before hopping back on board for a short 15-minute cruise to a coral garden for lunch.
In the afternoon, you can snorkel the coral garden and swim among the colorful fish. In the late afternoon, sail 30 minutes to reach the impressive Pink Sands Beach, also known as Sables Rose, made from crushed pink shells. Walk on the sandbanks and discover the easternmost part of Rangiroa. Dinner will be served in the evening and overnight at anchor.
After breakfast, there’ll be a short navigation of 10 minutes to a nearby coral garden for snorkeling and kayaking. You’ll then relax back on board for 45 minutes as the yacht gently cruises to Motu Teu and Bird Island
You have the option of visiting the tiny Bird Island with a local BBQ on a private motu. Enjoy spotting thousands of birds and a variety of native species in a remote setting.
In the afternoon, snorkel, kayak, sunbathe on the beach or swim before sailing to Otepipi, a deserted village opposite Avatoru. In the evening, the crew will prepare dinner and overnight at anchor.
Explore the ancient village Otepipi, with its church St. Anne. You can walk around one of the largest motus and relax on the largest beach in Rangiroa. Nearby is a wonderful coral reef to snorkel. You’ll eat lunch on board while sailing for two hours to the Motu Faama. After lunch on board, there will be time to discover a reef island, where you can free dive in a coral garden or kayak. In the evening, you’ll dine on board and overnight at anchor.
Wake for an early morning breakfast and prepare for about three hours sailing to the destination highlight, the Blue Lagoon. This large lagoon is surrounded by small outcrops of lush vegetation on sandy islets. Swim with a variety of sharks, tropical fish and coral in what can only be described as one of the most beautiful spots in the world.
Return for lunch on board sail back to Avatoru, mooring in late afternoon. Dive at the aquarium in front of the Tiputa Pass, where you can drift dive while watching dolphins. Dine on board and overnight at anchor
Disembark at the public pier at Ohotu at 8:00am.
Please note, the ship owner reserves the right to allocate another type of catamaran offering the same conditions of comfort and service.
The itinerary subject to modifications without any notice for technical and/or weather reasons
Passengers not allowed to bring their own beverages on board