‘● Accommodation in double air-conditioned standard or superior cabin with private bathroom
(A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)’
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner)
● Drinks (table wine), local aperitis, fruits juices, sodas
● Service of the crew : 3 persons (captain, steward/cook, deckhand)
● 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment and sea kayak
● Airport Transfers + ferry
● Cash box (mandatory) : 105 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
Dream 82 Crewed
Layout: 10 Cabins / 10 Head(s)
Day 1: Koh Phi Phi Don
Boarding in Koh Phi Phi (one of the most beaautiful islands in the world) at 17h00 (05:00 pm).
Dinner and night on board at anchor.
Day 2 : Ko Phi Phi Don / Koh Phi Phi Ley (45mn) / Koh Phi Phi Don (2h00)
After an early breakfast we sail to Koh Phi Phi Ley. After 2 hours sailing around the island, you will discover the cliffs and caves where swallows nests are harvested before being exported at very high prices to China. At the end of the morning, we go back to Koh Phi Phi Don. Mooring at Ton Sai Bay and lunch on board. You will then be able to go shopping and discover the island. A 30 minute walk to a belvedere will let you discover a beautiful panorama.
In the evening, after dinner, you may go ashore to enjoy the shows of « bolace » in fire and enjoy the festive spirit of Phi Phi. Night on board at anchor.
Day 3 : Ko Phi Phi Don/ Koh Kai Nai (2h30) /Koh Lawa (1h30)
Departure after breakfast to Koh Kai Nai , a small island with a white sandy beach.
In the middle of the afternoon, departure to Koh Lawa. Last swim and hiking on the island. Dinner at sunset. Night on board. at anchor.
Day 4 : Koh Lawa / Yacht Haven (1h30)
Disembarkation at Yacht Haven Marina by 9h00 am after having breakfast on the way.
THIS PROGRAM IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE FOR COMFORT AND / OR SECURITY REASONS,
DEPENDING ON METEOROLOGICAL CONDITIONS.