‘● Accommodation in double air-conditioned standard or superior cabin with private bathroom
(A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)’
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner)
● Drinks (table wine), local aperitis, fruits juices, sodas
● Service of the crew : 3 persons (captain, steward/cook, deckhand)
● 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
● Cash box (mandatory) : 105 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
● Excursions package (optional) : 50 Euros per person payable upon booking
Dream 60 Crewed
Layout: 6 Cabins / 6 Head(s)
Dream 82 Crewed
Layout: 10 Cabins / 10 Head(s)
Day 1: Yacht Haven / Koh Nakha Yai (or Ko Wa Yai depending on meteorological conditions) (1h30)
Arrival in Phuket and welcome in our base at Yacht Haven, located in the north of the island. On your way from the airport you will get a first view of the luxurious vegetation of this area, also dotted with Buddhist temples and picturesque villages.
Boarding at 17h00 (05:00 pm), installation in your cabin followed by a safety briefing and an explanation of the program, departure to the island of Koh Nakha Yai (or Ko Wa Yai depending on the wind). Its nice beach fringed with coconut trees will welcome your first and idyllic swim. You will be able to enjoy a beautiful sunset over the islands of the Phang Nga Bay. Dinner and night on board at anchor.
Day 2: Koh Hong (1h00) Koh Yang/ Koh Nakha noi (1h00)
After breakfast, set sails to Koh Hong . This exceptional site is only accessible by tender through a cave leading you on an inside open lake surrounded by a 100 m cliff (in Thai, Hong means room). Lunch at anchorage.
Departure to Koh Kai Nai , Visit Koh Phing Kan on a long tail (1) better known as “James Bond Island” where they’ve filmed “The golden gun”, and Koh Pan Yi, a floating village where a hundred of fishermen family live. You will be able to buy local souvenirs during this excursion in traditional Thailand.
Back on board for dinner and night at anchor.
Day 3: Koh Nakha noi /Koh Yang (1h30) / Ao Thalin (1h30)/ Pakbia Group (0h30)
Departure from Koh Nakhai noi for a short navigation to Ao Thalin. Stop for lunch at Koh Yang then head to Ao Thalin for a Kayak ride (2), in a beautiful mangrove and cliffs scenery where many monkeys and birds live.
Dinner on board and overnight at Pakbia Group.
Day 4: Pakbia Group/ Koh Hong (0h30) / Ao Nang (1h00) / Koh Dam Kaï (1h00)
After breakfast we leave Pakbia for Koh Hong East. It will be in the tender that you will visit the beautiful lagoon: a natural swimming pool of 200 m diameter, surrounded by cliffs. Lunch and departure to Koh Hong East. Then, sail to Ao Nang.
Disembarkation in Ao Nang at 10h00 am.
The option Excursions package (€ 50,00) includes:
1) “Long Tail boat” in James Bond Island & Gypsy Village
2) Kayak ride
THIS PROGRAM IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE FOR COMFORT AND / OR SECURITY REASONS,
DEPENDING ON METEOROLOGICAL CONDITIONS.