● Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
(A/C in service from 8:00am to 10:00pm)
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs (punch, rum), fruit juice, sodas
● Service of the crew: two persons (captain, steward/cook)
● Two sets of linen, towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayak, fishing gear
● Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
● Cash box (mandatory): To be paid in cash on spot upon arrival
● Excursions package (optional): 150 Euros per person (price valid for a participation of at least 5 persons), payable upon booking or on spot upon arrival
Ipanema 58 Crewed
Layout: 6 Cabins / 6 Head(s)
Lagoon 620 Crewed
Layout: 6 Cabins / 6 Head(s)
DAY 1 – LE MARIN / BEQUIA (10H)
Your catamaran is waiting for you from 6pm in the marina Le Marin in the south of the island. Le Marin is a quiet village surrounding a deep bay encircled by mangroves, interspersed with reefs and islets and enclosed by an isthmus, protecting it from swell and wind. As the first marina of the Lesser Antilles, Le Marin is the perfect departure spot for a sailing cruise in the Grenadines! You’ll be welcomed on board by your crew and settle into your cabin. After dinner on board, you’ll depart for Bequia (pronounced ‘Bekoue’) and night sailing along the Saint Lucia and St. Vincent coasts.
DAY 2 – BEQUIA / MUSTIQUE (1h30)
Arrive before breakfast in Bequia, the first island of the Grenadines archipelago. You’ll stopover at Admiralty Bay and relax while the captain takes care of customs formalities. The capital, Port Elizabeth, is a small but lively town where you’ll find pictures of the Queen of England in all bars, showing local attachment to their former colonial power. After lunch on board, you’ll make for Mustique, the ‘jet set’ island with international celebrities and important business figures. Luxury hotels, intimate villas, exclusive bars and gourmet restaurants make up a surprisingly refined universe in the heart of the tropical paradise of The Grenadines. You’ll overnight on board.
DAY 3 – MUSTIQUE / TOBAGO CAYS (2H30)
At anchor, after breakfast, take a gentle swim, snorkel, kayak or try wakeboarding.
You’ll have the option for an island tour, which will let you discover the beautiful panorama and its dream villas. Swim at the most beautiful beach on the island, ‘Macaroni Beach’ (trip takes about 2h).
Depart in the early afternoon and sail towards the famous Tobago Cays, where islets and reefs surround the most beautiful lagoon in The Grenadines. Get to know the heart of this tropical paradise while enjoying dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 4 – TOBAGO CAYS
This is your day for total relaxation. Immerse yourself in the underwater fairyland of coral reefs with shallow and free swimming using fins, mask and snorkel. Top up your tan on the fine sand beaches and snorkel, kayak and paddle.
Ashore you can walk the island trails to discover cactus, frangipani and endemic shrubs. You’ll have the option of a BBQ on the beach with aperitif, lobster or conch dinner and fish.
DAY 5 – TOBAGO CAYS / PSV (1h)
After a late morning, have a last swim with turtles at the cays before a short sail towards Petit St. Vincent (PSV) and its turquoise waters. There’s plenty of swimming here and a drink at a bar ashore is possible in the early evening. Dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 6 – PSV / MORPION / MAYREAU (1h)
Start the day with a short sail to Morpion Island for impressive snorkeling. Have a bite for lunch and leave around 3pm for a short trip to Mayreau, the least populated island of the archipelago with about 300 inhabitants. The only village, which can be reached in less than half an hour by foot from the beach, is worth visiting for its colorful huts, bars and restaurants. You’ll find a small stone-built church on top of a hill where the panorama of the neighboring islands is fantastic! The crew will serve dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 7 – MAYREAU / PALM ISLAND / UNION (0,5H)
Leave Mayreau at the end of the morning for lunch in front of Palm Island. In the afternoon, there’ll be a short sail to Union, ‘the capital’ of The Grenadines. This is where you’ll find hotels, restaurants, fruit and vegetable markets, supermarkets, a butcher shop, repair shop and internet cafe. Nearby is a pretty village which can be visited after dinner and you can also visit a bar ashore in the evening.
DAY 8 – UNION / CANOUAN / CUMBERLAND (ST. VINCENT) (4.5H)
Leave after breakfast for Canouan, eating lunch on board. In the early afternoon, leave for Cumberland Bay under the wind of St. Vincent. There’s the option for dinner on board and you can finish the evening listening to the ‘Beni’ steel band orchestra and revel in a welcoming, friendly atmosphere.
DAY 9 – ST. VINCENT / SAINT LUCIA (4H)
Have breakfast on board and then decide if you want to take a taxi/minibus ride on the island with a guide. This is a scenic drive along the Caribbean coast, visit a typical village and swim under a waterfall of fresh water after crossing over a ‘very local’ suspension bridge (trips takes about 2h30). After lunch, sail towards the Pitons, a famous emblem of Saint Lucia. Eat dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 10 – SAINT LUCIA / SAINT ANNE (MARTINIQUE) (5H)
Breakfast on board and choose whether to tour the island by taxi and with a guide to visit the village La Soufriere, which was the most important village in the 17th century. Visit the Botanical Garden and discover the crater of the Soufriere volcano, which is still active with its geysers of boiling water and sulphurous springs where you can bathe (trip is about 3.5h).
Lunch and leeward sail towards Saint Anne in Martinique. Eat dinner and overnight on board.
DAY 11 – THURSDAY 05: SAINT ANNE / MARIN (0.5H)
Eat breakfast on board and depart for a short sail to marina Le Marin to disembark at 10am.
This itinerary may be subject to change without notice for meteorological and / or technical reasons, depending on the captain’s decision.
EXCURSIONS PACKAGE DETAILS GRENADINES DREAM (optional): 150 € per person
Including transfers to places of excursions and returns
– Day 3: Mustique: Visit the island by taxi with its panorama and its dream villas, then swim at the most beautiful beach of the island, ‘Macaroni Beach’ (about 2 hours of free time to enjoy at the beach)
– Day 4: Tobago Cays: BBQ evening on the beach with aperitif, lobster dinner (depending on the season) or conch/fish
– Day 8: After dinner, listen to a steel band concert in a local bar (at an additional cost)
– Day 9: St. Vincent: Minibus ride with driver and guide to visit a typical village, the panoramic road along the Caribbean coast, swim under a cascade of fresh water after a crossing on a ‘very local’ suspension bridge (suitable shoes recommended) (about 2h30)
– Day 10: St Lucia: Island tour by taxi with a guide to visit La Soufriere, which was the most important village in the 17th century, the Botanical Garden, the crater of the Soufriere volcano, which is still active with its boiling lake of mud and its sulfur springs where you can bathe (approx. 3.5h). A bath of mud is possible at extra cost payable to the guide.