● Accommodation in air-conditioned standard or superior double cabin with private bathroom
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
● 1 set of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
● Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory): 90 Euros per person per cruise payable in cash on spot upon arrival
● Excursions package (optional) : 30 Euros per person payable on spot upon arrival or upon booking
Lagoon 620 Crewed
Layout: 6 Cabins / 6 Head(s)
DAY 1 RAIATEA // TAHAA SATURDAY
Welcome and boarding at noon, downtown of Uturoa, Raiatea Island. Lunch, short navigation inside the lagoon of Raiatea // Tahaa to Motu Tau Tau, located in the North – West of Tahaa. Leisure activities during the afternoon : beachcombing, sea kayaks, snorkelling parties, walk on the motu.
DAY 2 TAHAA // BORA BORA SUNDAY
Navigation of 4 hours to Bora Bora island. Lunch at anchor at the Motu Tapu. Afternoon swimming with the reef sharks. Discovery of the Bora bora’s lagoon. Evening and night in the East of Bora Bora.
DAY 3 BORA BORA MONDAY
Swimming with Manta rays. After the breakfast, short navigations to the Motu Taurere, fiew stops for nautical and leisure activities : Swimming with tropical fish – rays and turtles. Discovery of the reef barrier, beachcombing. Option : Barbecue lunch on a private motu..
Afternoon, sailing navigation in the fabulous lagoon of Bora Bora, night at Matira point.
DAY 4 BORA BORA TUESDAY
Disembarkation at 08.00 am, at Vaitape pier, Bora bora