● Accommodation in private air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, hostess/cook)
● 2 sets of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
● Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory) : 150 Euros per person per cruise payable cash on spot upon arrival
● Excursions (optional) : 170 Euros per person payable on spot upon arrival or upon booking
Lagoon 620 Crewed
Layout: 6 Cabins / 6 Head(s)
DAY 1 RAIATEA SATURDAY
Welcome and boarding at noon, downtown of Uturoa. Panoramic lunch on board, short navigation inside the lagoon of Raiatea / Tahaa to Motu TauTau, North West of Tahaa island. Beachcombing, nautical activities, snorkeling in a coral garden.
DAY 2 RAIATEA SUNDAY
Navigation to Bora Bora (4 hours). Lunch at anchor front of Motu Tapu. Afternoon : swimming with the sharks and discovery of one of the most beautiful island in the South Pacific. Night at anchor in the East of Bora Bora.
DAY 3 BORA BORA MONDAY
Swimming with the manta rays. Breakfast and short navigation to the Motu Taurere. Beachcombing and kayaks rides. Option : Tahitian Barbecue lunch on a private motu. Afternoon of sailing in the famous lagoon of Bora Bora . Evening and night at Matira point.
DAY 4 BORA BORA TUESDAY
After the breakfast, navigation of 4 hours to Raiatea island. Lunch at anchor, leisure afternoon : nautical activities, swimming, snorkelling. Option : Visit of a black pearl farm, snorkeling Evening and night at anchor.
DAY 5 TAHAA WEDNESDAY
Stop at Raiatea for shopping in Uturoa, main village of Raiatea with the local market.
Option : guided tour of Raiatea, Taputapuatea temple, botanic, green valley and waterfalls.
Short navigation to motu Ceran. Robinson day at anchor for nautical activities, snorkelling, swimming.
DAY 6 HUAHINE THURSDAY
Early departure to Huahine, navigation of 4 hours. Arrival in Bourayne Bay around noon. Afternoon, leisure activities at the beach of Ana Iti : kayaks, snorkeling parties, watersports.
Option : Diner and evening in a restaurant with a local polynesian show.
DAY 7 HUAHINE FRIDAY
After the breakfast, short navigation to Fare Village. Visit of this village and snorkelling.
Option : Morning guided tour of Huahine archeological sites, fish traps, vanilla plantations, sacred eels.
After the lunch, navigation of 4 hours to Raiatea island. Sunset arrival on the sacred island.
DAY 8 RAIATEA SATURDAY
Disembarking at 08.00 am, on the main pier of Uturoa, Raiatea.
Itinerary subject to modifications without any notice for weather and/or technical reasons