ADDITIONAL SERVICES ON REQUEST
⋅ No additional fees on arrival except gratuities!
SUPPLEMENT & REDUCTIONS
⋅ Single use cabin - 50%
Local transfers in Opatija
· 7 night cruise in deluxe cabin with en-suite bathroom
· Welcome reception & cocktail
· Daily buffet breakfast
· 9 meals - 4 course lunch or dinner as specified in the itinerary
· A drink with lunch
· A liter of water daily
· Abundance of fruit daily
· Coffee and tea all day
· Olive oil and wine tasting on board
· Captain's dinner with live music
· An additional dinner
· Professional tour manager
· Guided walking tours of towns Opatija, Lošinj, Zadar, Rab and Krk
· Apoxiomen museum in Mali Lošinj entrance fee
· National Park Kornati and Nature Park Telašćica entrance fees
· Wine tasting in Vrbnik
· Rab cake tasting
· Visitors' tax & port fee
· Daily cabin service
· Complimentary WIFI on board
· Luggage handling
Saturday/ OPATIJA - KRK
Departure at 13h with lunch on board. Late arrivals can join in Krk. Krk is the largest Croatian island and on route we stop to swim in the mosty crystal clear water you may ever have seen. Krk has diverse villages of various sizes, stunning promenades, dramatic rock faces with tiny islands and hundreds of hidden bays and beaches. There's a buzz along the waterfront of Krk Town. Enjoy the many bars or restaurants there and relax. Overnight in Krk town.
Sunday / KRK - RAB
After breakfast, we cruise towards Rab island known as the “island of love”. On arrival, join a guided tour (included on Premium Superior & Premium) to see imposing stone walls and Romanesque church towers, churches, palaces, stone streets and ancient facades. Many streets and squares are like open-pair galleries, as artists work outside. Do not miss the famous “Rapska torta“ cake (the recipe is secret, tasting included for Premium Superior & Premium). If weather permits, walk up to Kamenjak hill and watch the magnificent sunset. Overnight in town of Rab.
Monday / RAB - ZADAR
Morning cruise from Rab towards Zadar, traveling by Pag island with it's unusual moon-like landscape. We stop to swim on tiny MAUN island. In Zadar there's an optional guided tour (included on Premium Superior & Premium). The city is today the center of the region and was the metropolis of Dalmatia region for many centuries.The rich cultural heritage is visible at every turn: The Roman forum which dates to the 1st century AD, the church of St. Donatus dating to the 9th century AD - the most famous Medieval basilica and the symbol of the city. The imposing and mighty city walls with representative Port and Land gates are from the 16th century AD, and there are numerous palaces and villas of former noble families. Great restaurants line part of the waterfront and the center of town. Famous, contemporary creations are the Zadar Sea Organ, one of a kind in the world (listen to the sound) and “The Greeting to the Sun” light installation. Overnight in Zadar.
Tuesday / ZADAR - KORNATI
Today we visit the region of the famous National Park Kornati – rich in fish and cultural and historic remains. Historic remains of old Ilyrian fortress, Roman villas, old Christian church of St. Mary and medieval fortresses and settlements add to the value of these islands. Kornati consists of 140 islands and reefs. Inlets of some islands descend steeply into the sea, a hundred meters deep in places, and dramatically razor sharp. It is truly something remarkable to see. Dinner on board. Overnight in Telašćica Bay on Dugi Otok. Possibility to walk to the white cliffs vertically falling down 90 m into the sea and rising up to 200 m over the sea as well as the salt Lake “Mir”.
Wednesday / KORNATI - MALI LOŠINJ
After breakfast and a morning swim, we cruise towards Lošinj known as “sunshine island” and abundance of pines, wild flowers and herbs. Lošinj is one of the most popular islands on the northern Adriatic waters for its hidden coves and cool Mediterranean vibe. On arrival to Mali Lošinj, enjoy walking tour followed by visit to Museum of Apoxyomenos. The museum is dedicated to the ancient bronze statue of an athlete found in the sea near the island. Walk up to the Lošinj Aromati Garden or to the smaller town of Veli Lošinj both easy to reach and explore on foot. Overnight in Mali Lošinj.
Thursday / MALI LOŠINJ - CRES
We leave for Cres island after our morning swim. Possible swim stop on island Sušak, if weather permits. This unspoiled island is long and narrow island with olive groves, vineyards, forests of oak, beech and along with some remarkable stone walls. Cres and Mali Lošinj were once one island before the Romans dug a narrow channel to separate them. Optional dinner in village Loznati (with transfer from Cres) where you can try the best traditional lamb specialties this island has to offer. Spend the night in the harbor of this typical medieval town Cres with hidden squares and courtyards.
Friday / CRES - OPATIJA
After breakfast, we leave for Opatija. The famous Opatija Riviera is best seen from the sea. We arrive in late afternoon. Stroll the longest lungomare (seaside promenade) in Croatia or stop in Volosko, a traditional fishing village. On your last night, enjoy captain`s dinner with live entertainment on board. This would be a great time to swap contact details with your new friends and plan your return.
Saturday / OPATIJA
After breakfast, you will disembark from the ship.
Ship Deluxe superior category
- Deluxe Superior vessels are the best in the fleet and in Croatia, offering superior comfort and special services.
- Deluxe superior vessels are between 47m (138 ft) to 50m (164ft) in length and 8m (26 ft) to 9m (29 ft) meters wide luxury vessels, with
a minimum cruising speed of approx. nine nautical miles.
- Built with latest state-of-the-art equipment and amenities, vessels normally offer a capacity of 36-38 passengers in 18-19 twin or
double cabins, guaranteeing an intimate setting for the passengers.
Ship Deluxe category
- Deluxe ships are between 42m (138 ft) to 47m (164 ft) in length and 8m (2 6 ft) to 9m (29 ft) meters wide vessels, with a minimum
cruising speed of nine nautical miles.
- Built with latest state-of-the-art equipment and amenities, these luxury vessels normally offer a capacity of 38 passengers in 19 twin
or double cabins, guaranteeing an intimate setting for the passengers.
· The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions.
· All cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, agency reserves the right in cancelling the
departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
· Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on
· In case of inappropriate behavior agency/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark.